photo karen-header_zpshzbwdi0o.png

Friday, July 22, 2016

New happenings

I can not believe that Summer is almost over !?! I have come to learn  that living "not in town" has made it harder to get to the gym when my kids are off of school.  I have had to get
creative on working out at home when I am not teaching fitness classes at the gym.  And it got me thinking....
I have some things in the works, some ideas I am trying to put into play... 

My daughter and I in Bryce Utah last month




With a lot of prayer and talks with my family,  I have decided to step away from my portrait photography business right now. My kiddos are little still and being away on weekends and evenings shootings families has been hard. 
I have decided to shift my focus and time on wellness . I am so excited to share all about using essential oils, eating clean, working out and more. 
Starting September 1st I will be announcing a few fun things. I am seeing a giveaway coming up  as well. woot woot 

Follow me on 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips