photo karen-header_zpshzbwdi0o.png

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hi! Hello there! Howdy!!

Hi!! Welcome to my new blog! For those who don't know me , I am Karen. Most important I a wife and a mamma. Three years ago we moved to property and now are free range chicken lovers (hopefully a garden & more animals will come ). I have been a photographer for some years now as well as a group fitness instructor. Recently I have grown to love yoga AND essential oils!! I just love all things natural, healthy and beautiful. So my friends this is where I will be posting all my clients sneak peaks, Photography specials, moms 101 camera classes.. AND all my homeopathic remedies and all things essential oils! Thank you for reading!



I made my first acneing fighting facial mask
*Bentonite Clay
*Apple Cider Vinegar
*2 drops Young Living Melaleuca Oil
*2 drops Young Living Lavender Oil

It tingles but is Amazing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips