photo karen-header_zpshzbwdi0o.png

Friday, April 14, 2017

A few of my favorite things...

In the next few weeks of spring, I am going to be posting a few of my favorite products I use,favorite things I do, and so on.

Today I am going to talk about Dry Brushing. This is what I do, some people do it different. If you like , there is a lot of research out there on how to do it.


I use a brush like  this . Right before I get into shower , I brush my whole body. 
1. I start at my ankles and work my way up to my hip bone
2. I brush in a circle going clockwise from my belly button on my abdominals.
3.I then brush up from my wrists to my shoulders.
4.I then come from behind my shoulder blade and brush down to chest, both sides.
5. Next I do armpit, I brush from the bottom up, brushing away from the breast.
6. Now I start at the backside, the back of my ankles to my the tops of my thighs. Then I spend a extra minute on my thighs. I brush from the bottom of my thigh ( right above my knee ) to the bottom of my buns a few times. Then I do my buns, brushing up towards my spine. 

7.I finish with my lower back, brushing up over my hip bone, coming to the front of my body.

Just remember to brush towards your heart ( except for the armpits.. but this is debatable , some dont )
Then I shower!

Dry Brushing : * Helps remove toxins from body
* Helps detoxify the lymphatic system
*Helps reduce cellulite
* Helps improve digestion
*Helps smooth skin and give your skin a glow

Every once awhile I add a scrub in my shower to my thighs and buns ( I usually use coffee grounds or coconut or brown sugar, nothing fancy)

Then when I get out of shower I use Young Livings Cel-Lite Magic oil for my legs.
Cel-Lite Magic™ Massage Oil tones and nourishes the skin with pure vegetable oils, vitamin E, and authentic essential oils. Grapefruit oil improves the appearance of skin texture, while Juniper oil helps cleanse.
It smells amazing !

You can purchase the oil here. If you would like to receive it at wholesale , email me at kcdemamiel@gmail.com for details!

Try it, Happy Dry Brushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips